With nearly three decades as a leading independent turboprop engine repair, maintenance, and overhaul company specializing in the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A engine, Prime Turbines continually delivers outstanding quality and value every day to our global customers.
Our independent FAA and EASA authorized facilities have the ability to offer choice and flexibility in engine service and repair plans, allowing customers to realize potential cost savings.
The Prime Turbines MRO team provides clients with value-added services such as:
- Personalized build specifications
- Material choices to meet your specific requirements
- Technical guidance on best options to maximize value
- PMA parts available to lower maintenance costs
- Exchange inventory available to reduce turnaround time
From PT6A engine overhaul & repair, to fuel nozzle exchanges and bleed valves, Prime Turbines provides options to help control maintenance costs and maximize your
return on investment.
today to experience the Prime Turbines difference.